RETURNS & EXCANGE POLICY
• No Cash Refunds.
• Any exchange value difference will be issued through a credit note of an year validity.
• Unwashed and unworn items with original price tag attached can be exchanged once within 15 days of the purchase date if sale receipt is provided.
• Items purchased at full price which go on sale will be exchanged at marked down price.
• First alteration is complementary.
• ALTERED ITEMS & ITEMS ON SALE ARE NON EXCHANGEABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE.
Return / Refund / Replace your product the Refund & Exchange policy applies.
After communicating with the customer service representative at +92 322 222 3219 and emailing at
firstname.lastname@example.org, you should send your product to:
Dar ul Libaas Warehouse
24-1-B1 Township, Lahore,
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for return / refund of your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
By agreeing to use our recommended logistics services you acknowledge that we have no control over the functionality and effectiveness of the shipment and delivery services. We will not be liable, whether directly or otherwise for any delay or failure in delivery of the products. You agree to discharge, without limitation, the Company, its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and affiliates from and against any claim or liability arising due to interrupted, erroneous and negligent logistics services.
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. We are unable to cater the cancellation request, once the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains tracking information via email. Once a product is shipped, the Return and Exchange Policy will apply. Dar ul Libaas may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons includes:
• The item is out of stock
• Pricing errors